Commuter Dining Plan Requirement
- First-Year and Sophomore students living on campus must carry a weekly meal plan.
- Upperclass students (Junior standing and above) living on campus must carry at least a $500 Wolfbucks Only plan, and may choose any higher plan at their option.
- Off-Campus students may carry any meal plan, or Wolfbucks in increments of $100.
Please contact the meal plan office if you have problems with your card or would like to speak with someone about your meal plan!
Biever Hall, 1st Floor
Phone: (504) 865-2445
Monday -Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
I Want To:
- Student Meal Plan Options
- Meal Plan Change Period
- Wolfbucks vs. Express Cash
- Faculty and Staff Meal Plans
Dining Services Partnership
Loyola University Dining Services has a partnership with Tulane University that allows reciprocal dining privileges for students on both campuses. Facilitated by cross-campus dining programs offers more than 25 dining choices with options open 24 hours a day. Because Tulane is right across the street, every dining option available to you is never more than a short walk away.
One of our main goals is to provide a pleasant, clean, comfortable and satisfying dining experience. In order to meet this goal, we ask for your assistance with the following procedures:
- Please bus your dishes and disposables from your table when you have finished dining
- Please refrain from taking food, dishes or utensils from the dining area.
- Remember that meal cards are non-transferable. Meal cards cannot be used by anyone but the purchaser.